Tuesday 5 May 2015

Are we aliens from Mars?

The attitudes of people. Honestly. The insults us plus size people get. Does the slim population think we are aliens? I mean sometimes when you walk down the road I often think that I have grown an extra head, or am I walking in the nude. Have I got green skin, or am I walking in the nude? No I am just being me overweight, minding my own business, then someone shouts FAT BITCH. I hold my head high and instead of being silent and ignoring them, I say: "look in the mirror at yourself, you skeleton with knickers."

Peoples attitudes had an effect on me. Instead of it maybe encouraging me to loose weight. It had the opposite effect I thought why should I bother? I didn`t take any notice of myself being overweight.  Nobody was going to shame me into losing weight. I haven`t got snakes on my head like medusa, or only one eye. I was human, after all had feelings and ideas like the next person.

I don`t know about you but I have known some good looking people very often are so self obsessed about themselves and tend to be always looking in the mirror and thinking they are so gorgeous.  They are the answer to everything, or so they think. They don`t realise that PERSONALITY IS EVERYTHING, looks mean nothing

I honestly think the way to deal with them is try and laugh at them. Do a fake laugh. Something I was taught in drama. You open your mouth breathe and on the breath put the breath out. It does sound natural. Good fun and you feel yourself actually laughing for real. This is always good for you and you will feel a million times better.

I am a person and I have thought if people don`t like me the way I am it is their problem. But having said this I have developed diabetes and at the age of 58 would like to see myself in a really lovely bikini. That is my goal, realistically it won`t be this year, it will be next.

At the end of the day we don`t go up into our space ships and disappear.








No comments:

Post a Comment