Tuesday 5 May 2015

My name is Linda and I really find dieting tough. It isn`t easy, I mean when those nagging hunger pains set in, you can`t just ignore them, can you? Many people have said they have got the ideal diet.  THEY DON`T FEEL HUNGRY. Well I don`t know about you but if I didn`t diet and feel hungry I would think there was something wrong with me. The thing is how do you stop the hunger pains, and most of all how do you end up not giving in and cheat. My answer to that would be planning.  So if you wrote out on a piece of paper.

 8 am
 9 am
10am
11am
12pm

Write out on a piece of paper every hour of each day. The next day put a dash the times you eat and when you feel hungry and the intensity that you feel hunger. If you plan out your days like this you can avoid them. For instance when I diet well, I make vegetable soup and that helps me. Why don`t you tell me how you avoid your hungry pains. I would be interested in hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment